The new Spark 1.2.69 release brings Auto Fast-Scan, EPG progress bar for the current event on the Infobar, Improved Viasat EPG support and other various improvements to the Amiko Alien & Alien2 / Alien2+ models!
– New Amiko graphics & interface, WebTV reloaded
– NEW MANUAL PID SYSTEM
– New Import/Export E2 list feature
– Fixed some bad English
– EPG event progress on Info bar. (mainly for NZ/AU)
– Timer fix
BEFORE DOING ANYTHING!!!
MAKE A FULL BACKUP OF YOUR ALIEN/ALIEN2! IF YOU CHOSE NOT TO DO SO AND SOMETHING GOES WRONG IT MIGHT HAVE TO COME BACK TO BE RESTORED WHICH IS NOT COVERED BY WARRANTY. BY MAKING A BACKUP YOU CAN FIX ANY ISSUE YOURSELF IN ABOUT 8 MINUTES.
USB Upgrade Instructions
1. Unzip the file to the root of your USB flash drive.
2. Plug into your Alien/Alien2.
3. Go to MENU > SYSTEM > UPGRADE > UPGRADE FROM USB
4. Leave upgrade type as “App”
5. Arrow down to folder and press OK
6. Navigate to the folder where the upgrade is, select the version.xml, press OK
7. Press red key to start the upgrade
ALL SOFTWARE/FIRMWARE IS USE AT YOUR OWN RISK!